**Price Negotiable For Bulk Purchase
Osteoshell is a hydroxyapatite-PMMA based shell healing adhesive specially designed for treating fractured shells of reptiles. It is engineered from NOVUS's novel biomaterial formulation with ultimate biocompatibility and bioactivity.
A pack of Osteoshell contains one aluminum bag of powder-filled syringe and accessories, and one ampoule of sterile filtered liquid. The mixture of powder and liquid will gradually progress into a paste and ultimately solidifies into a hard, cement-like complex, which provides immediate stabilization and mechanical support to the fracture site when the cement solidifies.
Reptile with observable bleeding is advised to use sterilized version.
- Easy, clean and quick operation
- Cleanroom production
- Rapid-setting - harden within 20 minutes
- Promote healing of different sized cracks and fractures
- Excellent biocompatibility (ISO 10993 report available on request)
- Outstanding strength (able to withstand 98N after 30 min of application)
- Strong adhesion with metal accessories, such as screws, hook and wires
- Shell fractures fixation
- External skeleton fixation
- Plastron osteotomy
Osteoshell Shell Healing Cement, Non-sterilized
- Brands Novus Life Sciences Limited
- Product Code: OSTN
- Availability: In Stock