**Price Negotiable For Bulk Purchase
VetHesive is radiopaque bone adhesive for use in orthopedic surgery of small animals. VetHesive consists of a two component system, a powder and a liquid. Mixing the two components initially produces a liquid, which gradually turn into a paste, and ultimately solidifies into a hard, cement-like complex. The harden complex allows stable fixation of bone defects and/or prothesis.
The product is packed in a ready-to-mix system and supplied in sterile, making the whole operation clean and tidy.
- Easy, clean and quick operation
- ISO 14644 cleanroom production
- Rapid-setting - harden within 30 minutes
- Promote bone healing
- Excellent biocompatibility (ISO 10993 report available on request)
- Strong adhesion with metal accessories, such as screws, hook and wires
- Visible on X-rays
- Bone fractures fixation
- External skeleton fixation
- Fixation of total joint replacement prostheses to periprosthetic bone
VetHesive | Radiopaque Veterinary Bone Adhesive
- Product Code: VH
- Availability: In Stock